Requisition Number: 309289
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309289
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Scrum Master to join their team in Vienna, VA.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master:
- Schedule and facilitate daily stand up meetings
- Schedule and facilitate sprint planning meetings before each sprint
- Communicate stories for the upcoming sprint to backlog owner and stakeholders
- Represent team at the Scrum of Scrums meeting to report progress vs. burndown
- Facilitate retrospective meetings at the end of each sprint or project
- Participate in release retrospectives and cross-team retrospectives
Requirements of the Scrum Master:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years of experience leading Agile Scrum teams
- CSM certification
- SAFe certification or knowledge of SAFe framework
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem solving and influencing abilities
- PMP or Master's CPM preferred
- Financial services experience preferred
Keywords: Scrum Master, Agile, Sprint Planning, Scrum of Scrums, Retrospective Meetings, CSM, Certified Scrum Master, SAFe, PMP, Project Management Professional, Master's Certification of Project Management , Financial Services
Job ID: 309289
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts