Requisition Number: 310289
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310289
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior UI Developer:
- Build presentation layer using W3C or WHATWG compliance
- Work collaboratively in an Agile team to apply corporate style guide and accessibility standards
- Work with application development teams in the SDLC
- Support enterprise UX research through usability studies
- Work with non-technical team members to realize application
Requirements of the Senior UI Developer:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Angular 5, R-Shiny, Python-Dash, Plotly, Tableau
- Experience with SCSS and build tools (eg. Gulp, WebPack), Node.js, NPM
- Experience coding using modern best practices and accessibility guidelines
- Experience with wire framing, designing, prototyping (eg. Moqups, Marvel, InVision)
- Comfortable with image editing software (eg. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience building web and mobile user interfaces using data from API’s and micro frameworks
- Some background or experience in training or education
- Knowledge of Microsoft OneNote API and Graph API
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems and Learning Management Systems
- RESTful and SPRINT API development experience
- Exposure to financial services, fixed income investing is a plus
- Exposure to multi-variate statistics, simulation concepts is a plus
Job ID: 310289
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts