Junior C# Developer
Requisition Number: 310323
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 310323
Our innovative client is seeking a Junior C# Developer to join their dedicated team.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with an excellent benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Junior C# Developer:
- Develop and deliver high quality medical device software for a mobile alert management platform
- Drive intelligent alarm handling using data from multiple sources to improve response times and patient outcome
- Work collaboratively with globally distributed teams
Requirements of the Junior C# Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 1 years of hands-on software development using an object-oriented development framework
- Experience and understanding of OOD methodology
- Diverse programming background preferred - C# required (Java, C/C++, etc.)
- Experience with Agile development methodology and source configuration management
- Excellent collaborative skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with unit testing and continuous integration preferred
- Protocol experience (SOAP, REST, XML) preferred
- GIT source code management experience preferred
Keywords: Junior C# Developer, Medical Device Software, Object Oriented Design, OOD, Java, C, C++, Unit Testing, Continuous Integration, SOAP, REST, XML, GIT
Job ID: 310323
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts