Requisition Number: 310347
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310347
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a UX Designer to join their team.
In this role, you will serve as the Subject Matter Expert in the design, launch, and maintenance of SharePoint sites. You will be responsible for the set up of SharePoint team sites, as well as the design and delivery of SharePoint training and coaching.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the UX Designer:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in SharePoint concepts
- Experience designing and implementing delightful user experience using SharePoint
- Experience managing and delivering on SharePoint projects from inception through completion
- Ability to create, configure, and update pages in SharePoint; experience developing SharePoint web content management systems
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to design and validate web-based UI
- Solid understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 related to creating a unique SharePoint experience
- Experience using Microsoft O365 tools, including the ability to quickly design PowerPoint presentations
- Experience with responsive design patterns and frameworks
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Experience delivering presentations
- Ability to organize and present large amounts of content to end users
Keywords: UX Designer, User Experience, SME, Subject Matter Expert, Project Management, UI, User Interface, HTML5, CSS3, PowerPoint, End User Training
Job ID: 310347
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts