Requisition Number: 309587
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309587
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Systems Engineer to join their team.
This role can sit in either McLean, VA, Richmond, VA, or Plano, TX.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the SailPoint Developer:
- Design, develop, modify, and implement web based applications using existing and emerging technology platforms
- Analyze internal user need and requirements and develop solutions that find those requirements within minimal supervision
- Test, validate, and provide documentation for applications
- Monitor system performance and identify potential issues
Requirements of the SailPoint Developer:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline and at least 2 years of experience as a SailPoint Developer or Application Developer, OR;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline and at least 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience as a Sailpoint Developer or Application Developer
Job ID: 309587
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts