Requisition Number: 310443
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310443
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Java Developer to join their team in Plano, TX.
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- At least 3 years of experience building and enhancing highly-available applications using Angular UI and RESTful services using Angular, Spring Framework, Java, Hibernate, Spring Boot, RDBMS
- At least 3 years of experience writing unit tests, building automated test scripts, and performance testing
- At least 3 years of experience working with Jenkins, resolving errors and enhancing the CI/CD process, GitHub, Artifactory or Nexus, Maven, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience building or enhancing existing Spring batch jobs that manage files and integrate with databases
- At least 2 years of experience with emerging and traditional technologies
- Understanding of Docker, AWS EC2, ECS, and databases in cloud
Keywords: Java Developer, Angular UI, RESTful Services, Spring Framework, Java, Hibernate, Spring Boot, RDBMS, Jenkins, CI/CD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, GitHub, Artifactory, Nexus, Maven, Docker, AWS
Job ID: 310443
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts