Requisition Number: 310445
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310445
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a .NET Developer to join their team in Plano, TX.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the .NET Developer:
- At least 5 years of experience creating and enhancing applications and services using .NET, Angular, and MS SQL Server 2012/2016
- At least 5 years of experience in C# .NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, and building web services using WCF, REST Web API
- Several years of experience writing unit tests, building automated test scripts, performance testing, and release to production
- Several years of experience building and enhancing SQL Server stored procedures, deploying, and testing
- Several years of experience with Jenkins, CI/CD, GitHub Artifactory or Nexus, and Maven
- At least 1 year of experience with Angular JS
Job ID: 310445
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts