Oracle PL/SQL Developer (contract to hire)
Requisition Number: 310447
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310447
Our cutting-edge client is seeking an Oracle PL/SQL Developer to join their growing team.
This is a contract to hire role, no corp to corp, local candidates preferred.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Oracle PL/SQL Developer:
- Design, build, and test PL/SQL scripts, functions, and stored procedures to support ETL processing
- Translate Oracle processes into Hadoop environment
- Document all database objects, technical procedures, and test plans
- Collaborate with analytics to optimize, scale, and improve processing methods
- Provide feedback on database design and data model decisions
- Support monthly data warehouse build process and code review
Requirements of the Oracle PL/SQL Developer:
- Bachelor's degree (CS, IT, Engineering, or Statistics preferred)
- At least 7 years of database programming experience (Oracle, SQL Server)
- At least 2 years of data warehousing experience
- At least 1 year of Hadoop experience
- Experience with Unix shell scripting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Perl, Python, R, or Jira is a plus
- Experience with healthcare/life sciences is a plus
Keywords: Oracle PL/SQL Developer, ETL, Hadoop, Database Programming, Data Warehousing, Unix, Perl, Python, R, Jira, Healthcare, Life Sciences
Job ID: 310447
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts