Vendor Management Coordinator
Owings Mills, MD
Requisition Number: 310448
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310448
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a Vendor Management Coordinator to join their team. This position will be responsible for conducting a vendor gap analysis on a recurring basis to review and assesses residual risk based on the vendor controls, polices, and procedures in accordance with their vendor management standards.
Responsibilities of the Vendor Management Coordinator:
- Ensure that vendors maintain adequate controls
- Implement and maintain vendor scorecard to measure vendor performance
- Monitor performance of Tier 1 vendors through established governance structure
- Participate in/lead contract negotiations with vendors
- Draft and negotiate contract amendments
- Provide contract guidance based on established policies, guidelines, and professional judgement
Requirements of the Vendor Management Coordinator:
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent and effective communication skills, written and verbal
- Motivated self-starter, ability to learn on the job with assistance
- Ability to negotiate across all levels of the organization
- Detail-oriented with multi-tasking abilities
- Creative problem solver
Keywords: Vendor Management Coordinator, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Job ID: 310448
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts