Requisition Number: 310449
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310449
Our innovative client is seeking a Test Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain an EOD Government Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Test Engineer:
- Provide testing solutions for Agile teams working on software modifications and enhancements
- Verify changes made to the system by executing manual and automated test scripts
- Work with other Agile teams to understand updates, and articulate and troubleshoot test failures
- Serve on an Agile team to research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products
Requirements of the Test Engineer:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related technical discipline with at least 5 years of experience
- Experience as a solutions tester with increasing testing responsibilities
- Strong experience with Selenium, Java, and Automation Testing
- Hands-on experience with any of the following: QTP, UFT, SQL
- Prior working experience with Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Acceptance Testing, and User Acceptance Testing phases
- Demonstrated ability to explain technical issues clearly/accurately to technical/non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team with dynamic priorities/deadlines
Keywords: Test Engineer, QTP, UFT, Selenium, Java, SQL, Automation Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Acceptance Testing, User Acceptance Testing
Job ID: 310449
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts