Accounting Specialist / Bookkeeper
Pompano Beach, FL
Requisition Number: 310450
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310450
Our well established client is seeking an Accounting Specialist / Bookkeeper to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Specialist / Bookkeeper:
- Balance, reconcile, and maintain accurate financial records
- Enter employee timesheets, process payroll, and handle employee payroll issues
- Receive checks in QuickBooks and make bank deposits
- Ensure that invoices, bills, and taxes are paid in a timely manner
- Monitor and track bank account balances
- Develop monthly financial statements
- Complete and submit tax forms, returns, and other government documents
- Perform general office duties
Requirements of the Accounting Specialist / Bookkeeper:
- At least 1 year of Bookkeeping experience
- Proficiency in QuickBooks
- Attention to detail and honest
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Office, especially Excel and Word
- Ability to listen and communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and follow through on work tasks to meet deadlines
Keywords: Accounting Specialist, Bookkeeper, QuickBooks, Excel, Word
Job ID: 310450
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts