Junior Contracts Administrator
Requisition Number: 310457
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310457
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Junior Contracts Administrator to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Junior Contracts Administrator:
- Provide end to end contract management and administrative duties for federal and commercial contracts
- Review, negotiate, and develop provisions for NDAs and other standard corporate agreements
- Help to maintain and monitor compliant contracts and conduct contract negotiations
- Administer contracts, subcontracts, modifications, purchase orders, and other agreements, ensuring all conform to company policy, contract law, and applicable regulations
- Assist with RFP prep for potential subcontractors
- Assist with contract reporting requirements
Requirements of the Junior Contracts Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; or equivalent relevant experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience in contract administration
- Knowledge of proposal prep, contract/pricing functions, industry policies and regulations
- Knowledge of legal and security requirements in regards to proposal prep, contract negotiations, and administrative/government procurement
- Knowledge of FAR, DFARS, and other related government procurement regulations
- Ability to review and edit NDAs and other corporate agreements
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in contract negotiation and administration of government and commercial contracts
- Knowledge of technology and federal industries strongly preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
Keywords: Junior Contracts Administrator, Contract Management, RFP, Contract Negotiations, NDAs, Proposal Preparation, FAR, DFARS, Government Procurement Regulations
Job ID: 310457
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts