Program Level Agile Coach
Requisition Number: 310459
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310459
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Program Level Agile Coach to join their dedicated team. In this role, you will be a strong agile practitioner with skills to educate and help mature Agile teams. You will also work with senior leadership to increase team effectiveness and implement Agile principles. You should have an extensive track record of introducing best practices, overcoming challenges and ensuring that the team has all necessary skills to make them successful.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Program Level Agile Coach:
- Train and coach teams on Agile practices, techniques, and principles
- Identify and coach internal Agile champions, to reduce reliance on external mentors
- Ensure Agile metrics are tracked and monitored for potential problems
- Help to resolve any impediments that stand in the way of Agile team sprint commitments
Requirements of the Program Level Agile Coach:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 10 years of experience in project delivery roles, including both Agile and traditional methodologies
- At least 5 years of experience delivering Agile projects using a variety of methods (Scrum, XP, Kanban)
- At least 3 years of Agile coaching experience with teams new to Agile practices
- Experience executing Agile projects in large, complex environments
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices, including proficiency in multiple tools (Jira, Rally, Version1)
- World class facilitation and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Experience developing training materials and conducting training
- Some background as a developer, tester, or business analyst
Keywords: Program Level Agile Coach, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, XP, Jira, Rally, Version1, Conflict Resolution
Job ID: 310459
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts