Senior IT Business Analyst
Requisition Number: 307136
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307136
Our well respected client is seeking a passionate Business Analyst with the aptitude to learn more about the life sciences domain to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Analyze business requirements and translate into technical specifications for application development
- Ensure that testing teams understand the requirements
- Assist business teams in understanding the data
- Review test strategy and perform functional testing to ensure requirements are met
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- Experience on Document Management projects
- Client-facing experience
- Experience working directly with business stakeholder and business end users
- Experience working for global organizations
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team based, cross functional, collaborative environment
- Ability to prioritize and perform tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Must be able to command a room, and communicate effective with the business
- Familiarity with JIRA and Agile methodologies
- Any prior experience with eTMF or TMF technologies is a plus
Keywords: Business Analyst, BA, Document Management, Jira, Agile, eTMF, TMF
Job ID: 307136
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts