Automation Test Engineer
Requisition Number: 310489
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310489
Our industry-leading client is seeking an Automated Test Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Automation Test Engineer:
- Design and develop a test strategy and plan
- Develop a data migration and interface testing strategy
- Develop test procedures to test each system requirement
- Validate and manage user acceptance testing
- Execute testing of system requirements
- Provide automated test scripts using Selenium
- Support Agile development processes
Requirements of the Automation Test Engineer:
- Master's degree preferred but not required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience
- At least 3 years of experience with automated testing tools - Selenium is a must
Keywords: Automation Test Engineer, Selenium, Agile, Fortify, Load-Runner, ALM, F5, User Acceptance Testing, UAT
Job ID: 310489
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts