Entry Level Configuration Management Specialist
Requisition Number: 264390
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 264390
We have an excellent opportunity to work with a great client in Virginia for an Entry Level Configuration Management Specialist.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with an active Secret Clearance or Interim Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Configuration Management Specialist:
- Track and report on IT configuration changes and associated events
- Support metrics and reporting with regular reports and updates
- Review/audit IT change management document submissions for completeness and adherence to standards
- Create and monitor tickets for team tasks using BMC Remedy
- Help to develop and maintain process, policies, SOPs, and related documentation
- Support end users related to change policies, procedures, and activities
Requirements of the Entry Level Configuration Management Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related technical field; or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of experience in a job requiring meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills, and verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office with the ability to learn new software packages as needed
- Solid research and analytical skills with a strong ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Working knowledge of ITIL/ITSM a plus
Keywords: Entry Level, Configuration Management Specialist, Change Management, BMC Remedy, Documentation, MS Office, ITIL, ITSM, Clearance Job, Secret Clearance
Job ID: 264390
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts