Human Resources Generalist
Requisition Number: 310507
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 310507
We have an excellent opportunity with a leading client in Bethesda for a Human Resources Generalist.
This is a full-time, permanent position with an excellent benefits package.
Responsibilities of the HR Generalist:
- Provide day-to-day consultation to management on HR related issues to support business needs
- Maintain deep knowledge of legal requirements related to daily management of employees
- Serve as the lead administrator for all payroll related activities, ensuring all documents are accurate, complete, and in compliance with laws
- Maintain accurate and complete employee personnel files
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all health-related employee benefits
- Develop and coordinate employee onboarding and orientation
- Develop and communicate positive employee relations strategies
Requirements of the HR Generalist:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 5 years of generalist experience, including experience with recruiting, compensation, employee relations, and performance management
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to exercise sound judgment to inform challenging decision making
- Demonstrated understanding of employment law on both a state and federal level
- Ability to build strong relationships to garner support
- Solid understanding of HR requirements regarding compliance and confidentiality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels
Keywords: Human Resources Generalist, HR, Recruiting, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Compliance, Confidentiality
Job ID: 310507
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts