Senior Java Developer
Requisition Number: 310508
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310508
Our client is a leader in enabling businesses and service providers to deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Our client helps IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way. They are currently looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer:
- Guide the team in the continued evolution of REST based applications
- Develop technical solutions to meet business requirements
- Ensure development is performed to a high standard in an Agile development environment
- Collaborate with the team on release planning, sprint planning, and scoping
- Design and specify test procedures; unit, system, and integration testing
- Identify and communicate impediments to team and work to resolve
Requirements of the Senior Java Developer:
- At least 8 years of experience with Java and J2EE technologies
- At least 5 years of experience in database technologies
- Experience with MQ frameworks (RabbitMQ, Kafka) and microservices frameworks (Spring Boot)
- Experience with REST web services
- Experience in performance tuning and scalability
- Good understanding of network and system security
- Experience in Linux and Unix
- Experience with Cloud technologies: Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), AWS, Azure
- Experience performing functional testing of REST-based web services
- Ability to work with both technical and business teams
Keywords: Senior Java Developer, Java, J2EE, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Spring Boot, REST Web Services, Performance Tuning, Linux, Unix, AWS, Azure
Job ID: 310508
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts