Network Support Specialist
Requisition Number: 310513
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310513
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Network Support Specialist to join their incredible team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Due to federal security contract requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen.
This position requires 75% travel.
Responsibilities of the Network Support Specialist:
- Serve on a team responsible for installing and troubleshooting network switch and routing equipment to upgrade corporate infrastructure across the country
- Take part in pre-installation site surverys, project planning, equipment replacement, and post-installation support for end users
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness goals
Requirements of the Network Support Specialist:
- High school diploma and at least 3 years of hands-on experience installing and troubleshooting network equipment
- Applicants with a degree may have at least 1 year of hands-on experience
- Experience with LAN & WAN connectivity troubleshooting TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to perform individually and as a member of a team
- Ability to travel to local and remote locations
Keywords: Network Support Specialist, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
Job ID: 310513
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts