Requisition Number: 310514
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310514
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a LAN/Network Specialist to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security contract requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
This position requires 75% travel.
Responsibilities of the LAN/Network Specialist:
- Serve as part of a team responsible for installing and troubleshooting network switch and routing equipment
- Perform pre-installation site surveys, project planning, equipment replacement, and post-installation support
- Oversee activities of 4-5 network field technicians
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
Requirements of the LAN/Network Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline
- At least 3 years of experience with the installation and troubleshooting of network equipment
- At least 1 year of experience as a team lead
- Experience with LAN and WAN connectivity troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to travel to local and remote locations
- CCNA, Network+ certifications
- Experience with Cisco devices
Keywords: Network Specialist, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, CCNA, Network+, Cisco
Job ID: 310514
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts