Requisition Number: 310423
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 310423
We have a great opportunity for a UI/UX Designer to join one of our leading clients in Bethesda.
This is a full-time, permanent position with an excellent benefits package.
Responsibilities of the UI/UX Designer:
- Develop personas, journey maps, wireframes, and other UI/UX materials as needed
- Rapidly test and iterate designs with a user focused design approach
- Design delightful UX with consideration of accessibility and 508 compliance
- Conduct rapid iterative usability testing of wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Translate research findings into design recommendations
- Contribute to development standards, patterns, and guidelines that will govern UX design practices
Requirements of the UI/UX Designer:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and at least 3 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Strong understanding of responsive web and mobile design
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch
- Experience with rapid prototyping tools like Adobe XD, Axure, and Balsamiq
- Must possess a high quality portfolio of work for presentation
- Stay current on new and emerging UI/UX trends and keep team up to date
- Knowledge of usability and accessibility web standards
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
Job ID: 310423
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts