GE Small World Engineer
New Orleans, LA
Requisition Number: 310484
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310484
Eliassen Group is currently seeking a GE Smallworld Engineer for a large U.S. defense and intelligence agency servicing multiple organizations. You might be a good fit if you have five to ten years of experience with GE Smallworld, Magik, C#, Java, and SQL,
- Ability to leverage tools to solve complex tasks
- Ability to expand current technologies for ultimate maximization
- Experience with spatial data modeling, and creation of manipulation features
- Build custom GIS applications
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in a GE Smallworld environment
- Experience with Magik, C#, Java, SQL, and Python are ideal
- Ability to provide technical leadership to peers
- Advanced knowledge of Magik programming is highly desirable
Benefit/Salary Information: This long-term opportunity offers full medical, vision, and dental benefits, and matching 401k. This opportunity has a salary range of $85,000 to $130,000 depending upon experience.
Related Keywords: Magik, Smallworld, GE Smallworld, C#, Java, SQL, Python, GIS, GIS Analyst, Geo spatial mapping, mapping, programming, ITSM
Job ID: 301484
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts