Tableau Data Visualization Analyst
Requisition Number: 310488
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 310488
We have an exciting opportunity for a Tableau Data Visualization Analyst with our leading client in Rockville.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Tableau Data Visualization Analyst:
- Perform statistical analysis of large data sets to identify trends, relationships, and forward-thinking insights
- Utilize new research tools to drive unique findings for publications
- Design and build publication-ready data visualizations using structured and unstructured data
- Ensure research reports use credible qualitative and quantitative methodologies based on statistical findings
- Integrate client-provided material, research findings, and public information into analytical projects
Requirements of the Tableau Data Visualization Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field
- At least 3 years of experience with Tableau visualization software
- At least 2 years of data visualization experience
- At least 1 year of solid SQL querying experience
- At least 1 year of experience with prototyping, mock-ups, and storyboards
- At least 1 year of experience with analytics, database, or BI preferred
- Solid understanding of UI/UX design concepts
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of statistical methods
Job ID: 310488
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts