Requisition Number: 310521
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310521
Our client enables health care providers to better serve their patients through technology. They offer a fast-paced, dynamic environment to gain valuable industry experience. Our client is currently seeking a Hadoop Administrator to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Hadoop Administrator:
- Implement and support enterprise Hadoop environment
- Participate in progressive design, architecture, and standards for building and delivering services and solutions
- Implement innovative technologies that will expand client infrastructure through scalable, high performing solutions
- Develop and execute plans for complex systems
- Manage complex computing systems to drive automation and improvement
Requirements of the Hadoop Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience with Unix administration
- Strong experience engineering Hadoop solutions
- Experience with Hive, Hbase, Sqoop, Ranger, zookeeper, NIFI, and Spark
- Experience with virtualization technologies is a must
- Expert troubleshooting abilities with a persistent attitude
- Extensive knowledge of industry standards, technologies, and infrastructure
Job ID: 310521
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts