Full Stack Ruby Developer
New York, NY
Requisition Number: 309475
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309475
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Full Stack Ruby Developer to join their innovative team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Ruby Developer:
- Design, develop, and implement scalable, robust applications
- Advise teams on any technical issues and drive toward resolution
- Coordinate/lead code reviews while implementing high standards
- Manage changes to project scope, proactively identify issues, and develop alternative solutions
- Evaluate, research, recommend, and implement new technologies to ensure applications remain current
Requirements of the Full Stack Ruby Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Significant experience in software development
- At least 5 years of experience as a Full Stack Ruby Developer
- Strong experience in an Agile development environment
- Experience with Active Records, RSpec, Cucumber, and Docker
- Contributor to at least one Ruby Open Source project
- Experience in financial services a plus, but not required
Keywords: Full Stack Ruby Developer, Agile, SDLC, Software Development Life Cycle, Active Records, RSpec, Cucumber, Docker, Financial Services
Job ID: 309475
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts