Technical Scrum Master
Requisition Number: 310330
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310330
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Technical Scrum Master to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Technical Scrum Master:
- Lead a Scrum team in the development of Agile adoption
- Provide servant-leadership support to both product owner and development team
- Ensure that Scrum rules and processes are adhered to in the pursuit of effective development and efficient delivery
- Remove impediments or road blocks that prevent the team from achieving their goals
- Ensure open communication within and across project teams
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
Requirements of the Technical Scrum Master:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master guiding technical teams
- Demonstrated skill and knowledge of servant-leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, and continuous improvement
- Strong background as a developer or analyst
- Familiar with DevOps approach and CI/CD tools
- Working knowledge of Agile tools like JIRA
- Experience as a Software Developer or Analyst
- Experience with other financial services clients preferred
- Experience with SAFe is nice to have
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and flourish in a constantly evolving environment
- Strong attention to detail; motivated self-starter
- Responsive problem solver
Keywords: Technical Scrum Master, DevOps, CI/CD, Agile, JIRA, Financial Services, SAFe
Job ID: 310330
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts