IT Project Manager
New Haven, CT
Requisition Number: 310536
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310536
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager to join one of our leading clients in New Haven.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the IT Project Manager:
- Define project scope and resource requirements for project
- Oversee any external resources contracted for the project duration
- Work to proactively identify, prioritize, and mitigate project risks
- Review project plans with PMO to maintain strategic alignment of projects
- Manage and motivate team to perform
- Estimate project costs and manage the budget
- Track short-term project metrics to drive improvement
- Manage vendor contracts
Requirements of the IT Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, or IT; PMP certification a plus
- At least 8 years of experience in Project Management
- Excellent project management skills, including demonstrated success executing complex projects
- Proven experience managing information security and access automation projects
- Proven experience with HR technologies, processes, and migrations
- Strong experience with change management and regulatory compliance (GxP, Systems Validation, SOX)
- In-depth experience defining project scope, team building, and understanding functional and technical specifications
- Strong leadership, mentoring, negotiation and influencing abilities
- Solid communication skills, verbal and written, including the ability to interact with senior leaders
Keywords: IT Project Manager, PMP, Risk Management, Metrics, Change Management, Regulatory Compliance, GxP, Systems Validation, SOX
Job ID: 310536
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts