Senior IT Project Manager
New Haven, CT
Requisition Number: 310537
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310537
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior IT Project Manager to join one of our leading clients in New Haven.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, milestones, tasks, deliverables, and resource requirements
- Review project plans with PMO to maintain strategic alignment of projects
- Manage and prepare IT portfolio status report and dashboard for IT Steering Committee
- Manage and motivate project team and drive toward collaboration and high performance
- Estimate project costs and manage the budget
- Track short-term metrics to drive improvement
- Develop strategies for risk mitigation
- Maintain a focus on UX
Requirements of the Senior Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, or IT Management; PMP a plus
- At least 8 years of experience in Legal, Compliance, or Privacy Project or Change Management
- General understanding of privacy and security requirements
- Strong project management skills, with demonstrated success leading complex projects through completion
- Demonstrated experience managing IT/Business projects in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Strong experience in change management and regulatory compliance requirements
- Proven ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
- Broad business acumen and knowledge
- Solid communications skills, including the ability to work with senior leaders
- Strong negotiation and influencing abilities
Keywords: Senior IT Project Manager, PMP, Privacy and Security, Change Management, Regulatory Compliance, Biotech, Pharmaceutical
Job ID: 310537
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts