Requisition Number: 310556
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310556
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Systems Analyst to join their team.
This is a 2+ year contract opportunity and this position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Systems Analyst:
- Work with business partners to understand project objectives and requirements
- Research and recommend solutions to project issues
- Monitor and direct team activities as needed
- Write user stories and required supporting documentation
- Evaluate design of existing systems to judge reliability, maintainability, and cost of ownership
- Recommend changes to existing systems design to achieve requirements
- Participate in systems triage of defects
Requirements of the Systems Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in IT preferred
- At least 5 years of strong experience as an IT Analyst
- Proficiency in SQL and web application domain knowledge
- Agile experience is a must (Jira, Confluence)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Systems Analyst, IT, Jira, Confluence, Agile
Job ID: 310556
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts