Associate Systems Administrator
Requisition Number: 309420
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309420
Our client, a leading financial institution, has an immediate, contract opportunity for a Systems Administrator. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining large, complex data driven applications.
You will join a team responsible for supporting their core, revenue driving applications. It’s highly visible and can be at an intense pace. Issues must be responded to and resolved quickly. You must be coachable, patience and be eager to learn. Training will be provided.
Requirements for Associate Systems Administrator:
- 5+ years of experience troubleshooting issues with complex, enterprise software and applications. Experience with large 3rd party software is preferred.
- Proven experience working with high-level stakeholders to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Experience performing system monitoring, log analysis, performance analysis, performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Experience creating Ad hoc or other forms of reports for Senior Level Management
- Associates Degree, or Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or similar is required. #eg1989
For immediate consideration please send an updated resume to Irina: email@example.com
Job ID: 309420
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts