Requisition Number: 310188
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310188
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Network Technician to join their team in Richmond, VA.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Please note: this is a second shift position - approximately 4PM - midnight.
Responsibilities of the Network Technician:
- Monitor and troubleshoot network functions
- Work across the organization to represent the team on major incidents
- Perform advanced troubleshooting to resolve and provide root cause analysis of network issues
- Maintain network Data Center and LAN/WAN infrastructure
- Utilize network monitoring and management tools to perform job functions
- Respond to system and network incidents
- Provide technical support leadership on issue calls
- Minimal travel as required to support network
Requirements of the Network Technician:
- Strong and significant experience as a Network Technician, including strong troubleshooting of LAN/WAN infrastructures
- Substantial experience troubleshoot Cisco routers and switches, TCP/IP, and routing protocols
- Strong experience with packet capture and analysis products (Netscout, Wireshark)
- Strong experience with Data and Voice circuits and Telco infrastructures
- Several years of experience working with technicians and management on major incident bridges
Keywords: Network Technician, Incident Response, Data Center, LAN, WAN, Infrastructure, Netscout, Wireshark, TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, Protocols, Telco
Job ID: 310188
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts