Workplace Solutions Marketing Specialist
St. Louis, MO
Requisition Number: 310296
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310296
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Workplace Solutions Marketing Specialist to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
This position can sit in St. Louis, MO; Southlake, TX; or Jersey City, NJ.
Responsibilities of the Workplace Solutions Marketing Specialist:
- Manage activities pertaining to Workplace Solutions content tracking and maintenance, ensuring adherence to compliance protocol
- Help with budgeting activities
- Manage end to end creative development of retail onboarding, communications, and educational content
- Support larger initiatives
Requirements of the Workplace Solutions Marketing Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree required; Marketing concentration preferred
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Experience executing complex projects with strict deadlines
- Experience coordinating B:B or B:C marketing communications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Excellent writing and communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Skilled in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Keywords: Workplace Solutions Marketing Specialist, Marketing Communications, Content Development, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Job ID: 310296
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts