Project Manager / Business Analyst
New Haven, CT
Requisition Number: 310540
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310540
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager / Business Analyst to join one of our leading clients in New Haven.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager / Business Analyst:
- Manage projects in accordance with organizational standards
- Communicate with team, management, and customers throughout the project
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, milestone, tasks, deliverables, and resource requirements
- Manage and negotiate project scope changes
- Identify, resolve, or escalate issues as appropriate
- Manage vendors and drive deliverables
- Analyze and understand data flow from system to system and develop data integration processes
- Develop user test cases, conduct user testing, and monitor implementation for new systems
- Coordinate with project resources to ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and within scope
Requirements of the Project Manager / Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Information Technology Management
- PMP/Agile certifications are a plus
- At least 8 years of experience in IT, Compliance, and/or Project Management and Business Analysis
- Solid project management skills, including demonstrated success leading complex projects
- Demonstrated experience managing and delivering projects in biotech or pharmaceutical industry (GxP preferred)
- Proven ability as a Project Manager / Business Analyst in end to end PM / System Delivery life cycle
- Demonstrated experience capturing data process flows, writing software requirements and test specifications
- Strong knowledge and experience of change management and regulatory compliance requirements
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to interact with senior leaders
- Proven ability to work in a matrix environment and collaborate across geographical boundaries
- Strong negotiation and influencing abilities
Keywords: Project Manager, PM, Business Analyst, BA, ServiceNow, PMP, Agile, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Regulatory Compliance, GxP, SDLC, System Delivery Life Cycle
Job ID: 310540
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts