Requisition Number: 310566
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310566
Our well established and highly regarded client in Hartford is seeking a .Net Developer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the .Net Developer:
- Translate business requirements into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain reusable and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify any issues and develop solutions to these problems
- Assist with code quality maintenance
Requirements of the .Net Developer:
- Strong experience with .Net Core framework
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Proficiency in C#, including the ability to write reusable C# libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Strong understanding of ASP.Net MVC
- Familiar with a variety of designs and architectural patterns
- Understanding of Git
- Familiar with continuous integration
Job ID: 310566
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts