Java Developer, Rest, Spring, Investments
Requisition Number: 308898
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308898
Our financial services client is seeking a Java Developer, with strong experience in Spring and RESTful web services, to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
- Perform impact analysis, design and development on enhancements, bug fixes or other software releases
- Work closely with the business and middle to ensure that technical designs and programs satisfy the business requirements
- Define and implement detailed workflow, data and system processing requirements for bug fixes, enhancements, and various projects
- Take ownership of system integration activities and interact with representatives from other systems
- Provide production support
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years of work experience in IT
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills to quickly understand business requirements
- Experience in financial services a plus
Desired Technical Capabilities of the Java Developer:
- SQL & PL/SQL
- Oracle Database (12c)
- Java and Spring framework
- JBOSS app server
- Maven Build
- Struts and JReports
- IDEs like Oracle SQL Developer, Eclipse
- RESTful Web Services
- Unix Shell Scripting
Keywords: Java Developer, RESTful Web Services, Spring, Investments, Financial Services
Job ID: 308898
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts