Requisition Number: 309472
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309472
Our client is an international insurance company with over 150 years of experience. As the recipient of many “Top Employers” awards, they have demonstrated that they are dedicated to making a difference not only in their community but also in the lives of their employees. They are currently looking for a IAM Engineer to join their growing team.
Responsibilities of the IAM Engineer:
- Analyze existing access and create access models and organization models with HR data
- Coordinate role-based access control documentation
- Design roles with required access and permitted access, working toward a self-service model
- Define and create business roles and access roles in IIQ
Requirements of the IAM Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of professional experience in IT
- At least 3 years of experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ (highly preferred) or equivalent Access Management tool
- Industry IAM experience, including SOX and SOD
- Experience with RBAC at a large corporation, particularly role-mining experience
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Excellent analytical, presentation, and communication skills
Keywords: IAM Engineer, Identity and Access Management, SailPoint IdentityIQ, Access Management, SOX, SOD, RBAC, Role-Mining, Excel
Job ID: 309472
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts