IT Security Analyst
Requisition Number: 310162
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310162
Our higher education client maintains a passion for excellence through technological and engineering innovation. They currently have an opening for an IT Security Analyst to join their team. In this role, you will support computing and telecommunications resources for the academic, research, and administrative departments of the organization.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the IT Security Analyst:
- Monitor and maintain network security
- Review security violation report
- Investigate security events
- Perform digital forensics tasks and report findings
- Create and maintain documentation related to security team procedures
- Stay current on security threats and technologies
Requirements of the IT Security Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; or, equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years of combined IT and security work experience
- At least 5 years of experience with IT security
- Advanced proficiency in Python, Ruby, PERL, or other scripting language
- Experience with incident response
- Experience analyzing large data sets
- Experience designing and implementing security solutions
Keywords: IT Security Analyst, IT Security, Python, Ruby, PERL, Incident Response, Data Analysis, Security Solutions, Documentation
Job ID: 310162
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts