Senior Information Security Threat Analyst
Requisition Number: 310491
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 310491
Our well established client in Rockville is seeking a Senior Information Security Threat Analyst to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
This is a full-time, permanent, direct hire opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Senior Information Security Threat Analyst:
- Provide subject matter expertise related to cyber security operations
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis of potential and identified threats
- Evaluate and recommend ways to improve intelligence posture and reporting
- Identify intelligence gaps and work to resolve
- Monitor and report on validated threat activities
- Conduct digital forensic analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- At least 5 years of experience in Information Security
- At least 3 years of experience in at least three: identifying threats, briefing threat, performing in-depth research and analysis on threats, serving as a technical expert on incidents, and log correlation
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical audiences
- Experience with risk management processes
- In-depth knowledge of cyber security principles and security models
- Basic knowledge of system administration, network, and operating system hardening techniques
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain complex technical matters clearly and concisely
- Proficiency in reporting and analysis
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality
Keywords: Senior Information Security Threat Analyst, Intrusion Detection, Incident Response, Cyber Security, Information Security, Risk Management, System Hardening
Job ID: 310491
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts