PeopleSoft Functional Security Expert
Requisition Number: 310515
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310515
Our client is a technology support organization for higher education end users. They strive to provide the highest level of accessibility, data integrity, and information delivery to their user community. Our client is currently seeking a PeopleSoft Functional Security Expert to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the PeopleSoft Functional Security Expert:
- Actively participate in 9.2 Security functional assessment and simplification meetings
- Draw on expertise in Campus Solutions Security, including experience with 9.2
- Drive new functionality design in PS Security 9.2
- Help to develop required documentation
- Design end to end testing
- Assist with System/UAT testing
- Provide post-implementation support
Requirements of the PeopleSoft Functional Security Expert:
- At least 10 years of experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions
- At least 5 years of experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Security 9.2
- Experience with implementing upgrades, including to 9.2
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
Keywords: PeopleSoft Functional Security Expert, PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, Upgrade Implementation, Documentation, UAT, End to End Testing
Job ID: 310515
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts