PeopleSoft Campus Solutions RA/CC Expert
Requisition Number: 310516
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310516
Our client is a technology support organization for higher education end users. They strive to provide the highest level of accessibility, data integrity, and information delivery to their user community. Our client is currently seeking a PeopleSoft Recruiting and Admissions and Campus Community Expert to join their team. In this role, you will assist with a PeopleSoft upgrade from 9.0 to 9.2.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions RA/CC Expert:
- Draw on expertise in Campus Solutions Recruiting and Admissions (RA) and Campus Community (CC)
- Actively participate in RA/CC 9.2 functional assessment sessions
- Drive new functionality design in RA/CC
- Help to develop required documentation
- Develop end to end testing
- Assist with System and UAT testing
- Provide post-implementation support
Requirements of the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions RA/CC Expert:
- At least 10 years of experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions
- At least 5 years of experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions RA/CC
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
- Experience with PS upgrades, including 9.2 implementation
Keywords: PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Recruiting and Admissions and Campus Community, PS Campus Solutions, Upgrade, End to End Testing, Documentation
Job ID: 310516
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts