New York, NY
Requisition Number: 310531
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310531
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Enterprise Architect to join their innovative team.
Responsibilities of the Enterprise Architect:
- Provide subject matter expertise and technology solutions for long term planning of systems architecture
- Analyze and report on the impact of current of future system requirements
- Research and recommend new technologies; create and present proposals for corporate policies, procedures, practices, and standards
- Ensure that new initiatives are in alignment with the organization's long term strategic goals
- Analyze, define,and document systems requirements
- Develop and maintain plans and timetables for the development, testing, and implementation of applications
- Analyze and estimate feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with other systems
Keywords: Enterprise Architect, SME, Subject Matter Expert, Systems Architecture, System Requirements
Job ID: 310531
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts