IT Project Coordinator
Requisition Number: 310583
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310583
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for an IT Project Coordinator to join their team in Richmond, VA.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the IT Project Coordinator:
- Develop, document, and follow processes to ensure LMS content is correct, including metadata
- Analyze business needs/requests and recommend solutions to reduce extraneous content in the LMS
Requirements of the IT Project Coordinator:
- LMS administration experience strongly desired
- Demonstrated success collaborating across levels of an organization
- Ability to build and maintain close working relationships with SME's and stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Prior knowledge of SuccessFactors LMS is a huge plus
Keywords: IT Project Coordinator, Analysis, LMS, SuccessFactors, Collaboration, Coordination
Job ID: 310583
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts