Requisition Number: 310574
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310574
Our leading client in the Cincinnati area is seeking a Scrum Master to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master:
- Organize, coordinate, and facilitate Scrum ceremonies, including daily stand ups and retrospectives
- Hold team accountable to the tenants of Agile SDLC
- Embody Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, accountability, and visibility
- Help team to track and communicate progress/metrics
- Facilitate an environment of creativity and collaboration
- Empower the team to self-organize to achieve success
- Identify and remove impediments to success for the team
- Enable continuous improvement and recommend process improvements
Requirements of the Scrum Master:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong technical background, with the ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- At least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master in a large scale enterprise environment
- Solid understanding of SAFe constructs
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Thorough understanding of Agile SDLC methodologies and practices
- Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to coach team to their highest potential
- Motivated self-starter, creative problem solver
- Agile/Scrum certification highly preferred
Keywords: Scrum Master, Agile, SAFe, SDLC, Software Development Life Cycle, Coach, Guide, Mentor, Lead
Job ID: 310574
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts