Junior Configuration Management Specialist
Requisition Number: 310554
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310554
Our leading client in Sterling is seeking a Junior Configuration Management Specialist to join their team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with Active or Interim Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Junior Configuration Management Specialist:
- Manage, track, and report on configuration changes and activities
- Assist various teams through change and configuration management processes
- Manage media library and fulfill approved media shipments
- Develop and maintain required documentation
- Support end users related to configuration management policies
Requirements of the Junior Configuration Management Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field; or, equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise IT change and configuration management
- Working knowledge of ITIL/ITSM
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Motivated self-starter with excellent multitasking skills to meet deadlines
- Customer service orientation
- Familiarity with configuration management tools (IBM Rational, BMC Remedy, SharePoint) preferred
Keywords: Junior Configuration Management Specialist, Change Management, IBM Rational, BMC Remedy, SharePoint, ITIL, ITSM, Clearance Job, Secret Clearance
Job ID: 310554
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts