Mid-Level Configuration Management Specialist
Requisition Number: 310555
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310555
Our leading client in Sterling is seeking a Junior Configuration Management Specialist to join their team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with Active Secret Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Mid-Level Configuration Management Specialist:
- Manage, track, and report on configuration changes and activities
- Provide configuration management support
- Track, audit, and maintain configuration management database
- Support end users on configuration management policies and processes
- Develop and maintain required documentation related to CM
Requirements of the Mid-Level Configuration Management Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field; or, equivalent experience
- Experience in Change/Configuration Management of custom software
- Experience with CM tools (IBM Rational, BMC Remedy, SharePoint)
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and application life cycle management tools
- Motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction/supervision
- Customer service oriented
Keywords: Mid-Level Configuration Management Specialist, Change Management, IBM Rational, BMC Remedy, SharePoint, ITIL, ITSM, Clearance Job, Secret Clearance
Job ID: 310555
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts