Information Security Officer
Requisition Number: 310596
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 310596
We have an exciting opportunity for an Information Security Officer to join our leading client in Hartford.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Information Security Officer:
- Coordinate Information Security program practices to support both daily operations and future business initiatives
- Collaborate with other security team members to ensure all security practices align with business and regulatory requirements
- Ensure a secure and stable organization across the globe, maintain integrity of systems as well as confidentiality
- Stay abreast of new security tools and technologies, infiltration techniques, and changes to regulatory laws
Requirements of the Information Security Officer:
- At least 10 years of IT experience with a focus on Cyber/Information Security
- Experience guiding Information Security practices; direct best practices
- Experience leading large scale Information Security audits and risk management activities
- Demonstrated success leading Cyber Security initiatives
- Familiarity with cyber security regulations
- Interest and drive to stay current on Information Security best practices and emerging technologies
- Experience in a large matrix organization
- Insurance or financial services experience preferred
- CISSP, CISM preferred
Keywords: Information Security Officer, Cyber Security, System Integrity, Audit, Risk Management, Regulatory Laws, CISSP, CISM
Job ID: 310596
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts