3 Full Stack Engineers - Python / Angular / Node / Rest APIs / NoSQL
Requisition Number: 310600
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310600
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for three Full Stack Engineers to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Engineer:
- Build enterprise level software applications from front end to back end
- Architect, design, implement, and test UI, services, back end components, and databases
Requirements of the Full Stack Engineer:
- Proven knowledge in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Experience with API design, DevOps, infrastructure server/configuration automation
- Proven knowledge and experience in Python, PHP, Ruby, Angular/Node.js, developing REST APIs
- Ability to create a NoSQL schema and managing scaled access to a NoSQL data store
- Knowledge of configuration management tools like Puppet or Chef
- Knowledge of kdb+ and Elastic Search
- Financial services experience/domain knowledge preferred
Keywords: Full Stack Engineer, SDLC, DevOps, Python, PHP, Ruby, Angular, Node.js, REST APIs, NoSQL, Cassandra, Puppet, Chef, kdb+, Elastic Search, Financial Services
Job ID: 310600
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts