Cyber Security Assessment and Compliance Specialist
Requisition Number: 310201
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310201
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Cyber Security Assessment and Compliance Specialist to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Assessment and Compliance Specialist:
- Promote IT security and awareness of security risk management
- Perform security assessments of national systems, trend analysis, and documentation
- Ensure organizational activities are in compliance with both corporate practices and regulatory requirements
Requirements of the Cyber Security Assessment and Compliance Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least one industry recognized cyber security certification (CISSP, CISA, OSWE, etc.)
- At least 6 years of hands-on experience in cyber security operations or management
- At least 4 years of experience in NIST cyber security standards/best practices
- At least 2 years of experience conducting IT security assessments
- Solid understanding of security assessments and applicable tools
- Knowledge of potential vulnerabilities and threats
- Strong understanding of NIST 800 series guidance for network security
- Cyber Security Assessment Management (CSAM) tool experience
- Ability and understanding of how to measure compliance within a security program
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong attention to detail
Keywords: Cyber Security Assessment and Compliance Specialist, Security Risk Management, Information Security, NIST, CISSP, CISA, OSWE, NIST 800 Series, Network Security, CSAM
Job ID: 310201
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts