Clinical Trials Program Manager
Requisition Number: 310529
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310529
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to organize and coordinate programs for the clinical trial projects. You will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promote the company’s culture. You will also oversee the progress of operations.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our business partners.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Trials Program Manager:
- Formulate, organize and monitor interconnected projects – integration planning
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Drive business engagement
- Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff – how to construct org
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management – define resources
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
Requirements of the Clinical Trials Program Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Management or relevant field; Master's degree is a plus
- Proven experience as a Program Manager - ideally in clinical trials, site start-ups for clinical trials, content/document management systems
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
Keywords: Clinical Trials Program Manager, Integration Planning, Business Engagement, CMS, Content Management Systems, Performance Evaluation, Change Management, Resource Management
Job ID: 310529
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts