Senior Instructional Designer
Requisition Number: 310621
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310621
Eliassen Group is seeking a Senior Instructional Designer to join a Global organization in the Raleigh/Durham, NC area in support of a business critical process improvement initiative. In this role, you will be responsible for working with Global project teams and stakeholders to gather and analyze SOPs and system functionality for training curriculum development.
- Experience utilizing Camtasia, Storyline (or similar tools)
- Over three years of experience working in a large organization as an Instructional Designer creating and implementing end-user training documentations
- Solid track record of developing: Classroom Based Training (CBT), Instructor-Led Training (ILT) and eLearning / Online content, Quick Reference Cards, Job Aids etc.
- Due to the complexity and collaboration of the work involved, this Instructional Designer will need to work onsite
- Will need to be Process-Improvement minded
This is a long-term initiative offering a competitive compensation along with full medical, dental, vision and 401K matching benefits.
Related Terms: ILT, Instructor-Led, training, trainer, Train the trainer, WBT, camtasia, articulate, storyline, Instructional Designer, Curriculum development, process, technical writer, job aids, oracle, PLM
Job ID: 310621
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts